Monday 9 July 2012

#4 European Folk! Jonas Alaska



Remember that post I wrote about Mikhael Paskalev? When I first discovered him, I did some digging for new songs by the singer and I came across a video of him singing backup vocals for Jonas Alaska, another dude from Norway with incredible musical talent.

Singles In the Backseat (a fun driving song that I've added it to my roadtrip playlist, which I'll post eventually) and October (sobering lyrics, but is performed simply and lightly) are sung with his soft vocals over his acoustic. I love his sound.


Watch In the Backseat live below. 
I had no idea that Norwegian's could be so hip. 

Listen to Tonight posted below! 


Enjoying the series so far? Check back everyday for my posts for this 7 day! Listen to yesterday's artist here

No comments:

Post a Comment