Saturday 14 July 2012

Summer Movie List!


So I'm working like crazy to save up for school this summer, and during my downtime, I love watching movies so I've created a list of movies that I haven't seen that are film staples in contemporary and classic cinema. Check them out!



Reign Over Me
The whole thing is on youtube so this will probably be knocked out first on the list!

Candy
Need to have a Heath day. Might watch 10 Things I hate About You as well.

Before Sunset

Up in the air
That time when I saw Jason Wrightman and I didn't know it was him. 


Here are some more that I'm gonna watch but I'm too lazy to put the trailer up. 
Slumdog Millionaire 
Little Children
Jane Eyre
The Painted Veil 
Dear Frankie
Albert
The Cider House Rules
Walk the Line
Crazy Heart
Dazed and Confused




Rewatch list for the summer: 

  • Camille
  • Blue Valentine
  • Legally Blonde



No comments:

Post a Comment