Thursday 19 July 2012

Music!



Been a while since I posted anything music related. Thought I would give it a break since I was posting about tunes everyday for the past two weeks.


New Releases

Their new album is coming out soon. Trying to go see them live, but I think I'll have work. 

Been listening to this track all week. No hate, just groove. 


Recent Downloads!
I liked it. It was a folky-er version of their previous album. Download it FREE here

Ultimate summer songs list with the likes of Bananarama, The Beach Boys, The Drifters, Brian Adams...see for yourself!  (Billboard)

Obsessed with them when I thought I was emo. Listen to Burn it Down below. 


What do you think of their new sound? I listen to this song for the rap. Everything else is ok.


This post is for Candice who totally made my week. I was so ashamed when listening to this in Starbucks, but I won't post anything I haven't listened to from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment