Tuesday 12 June 2012

Music: Horrible songs that I can't get enough of

We all listen to them. We crank up our speakers and rap along with Ludacris or we dance around our rooms to The Spice Girls.

Review my list of horrible songs that I can't get enough of. Leave me a comment with your favourites or what you think I should check out.




I'm Blue by Eiffel 65


All I know is that the dude in the song lives by himself. 
Oh yeah...and he's blue.


Calabria by Rune ft Natasja Saad


Friend of mine played this all summer. Better than his Bleeding Love faze.

Hungry Like a Wolf by Duran Duran
So wrong it's right. Right? 

We like to Party byVenga boys
I was caught between this one and Boom Boom Boom Boom. 

Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne 
No explaination necessary. 

We've got it Goin' On by Backstreet Boys
Trust me, I love them too. But you've got to admit...

Rhythm is Gonna Get You by Gloria Estafan 
Is this song a threat or...?

And finally: 

The Macarena by Los Del Rio

Honorable mentions: The thong Song, Livin La Vida Loca, MmmBop, Barbie Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment