Wednesday 20 June 2012

Songs to Memorize (yes...memorize)

There are a few songs in this world that make you feel awesome and powerful when you know every word. Whether you use your lyrical knowledge for karaoke or extended shower concerts, this list is guaranteed to increase the quality of your life.

Below are the songs I think you should know off by heart. Watch the videos and sing along, the lyrics are right there! ENJOY.


UPDATE: From Asher, I totally forgot out favourite song. Check it out below as the new #10.


1. We will Rock You by Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody gets an honorable mention!


2. Hot In Here by Nelly
I flub my way through the verses. Still working on my technique. 

3. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor

4. U + Ur Hand by Pink


5. It's my life by Bon Jovi


6. Maniac by Michael Sembelo
One of the best movies. 

7. Superbass by Nicki Minaj
Because T-Swift and Selena did it. 

8. Don't stop 'till you get enough by Michael Jackson
All Chris Tucker's fault...


9. Stronger Kanye West
Total flip off to the world. 

10. Dynamo of Volition by Jason Mraz



Any others you think I should memorize? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment